Industrial Support Services
Culina Group’s range of Industrial Support Services help the overall business to operate effectively and efficiently. These services include e-commerce fulfilment, contract packing, and labour resource provision.
Our industrial support services are integral to Culina Group having the competitive edge in today’s fast-paced and complex logistics landscape.
THE BRANDS DELIVERING TO YOU
iForce is at the forefront of e-commerce fulfilment, returns processing and carrier management. With its own in-house technology infrastructure this underpins the iForce offering to customers.
- Working with over 1,300 employees
- Operating over 2.5 million sq. ft. of warehousing
- Over 20 million parcels picked and packed per year
IPS works with some of the best known brands and provides cost effective and innovative co-packing, co-filling and co-manufacturing solutions within the UK.
- Working with over 800 permanent employees with over 3,000 staff at peak
- 750,000 sq. ft. of co-packing space
- 200 packing lines
- 500 million units produced yearly
- 100 million cases produced yearly
Logistics People are a labour resource provider and recruitment agency for the distribution sector specialising in the recruitment of drivers, warehousing, security and cleaning.
- Working with 65 office employees
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year operation
- Over 2,200 C+E Class drivers recruited
- Over 4,000 industrial staff recruited
- Central security suite managing over 500 CCTV cameras